A Day In The A Blue Mountains.

Thanks for visiting my blog. I welcome you to take your time and browse , visiting my bush garden and discovering the wonders of my city within a national park; Blue Mountains National Park. Via my blog you will travel with me through the successes, trials and tribulations of gardening on a bush block. I share with you my patchwork & quilting, knitting, paper crafts, cooking and life in general.

Tuesday 1 February 2011

Too Hot!

8.55 a.m.
As Sydney prepares for another hot day (already 23.9oC on the Great Dividing Range and it's not even 9 a.m.) North Queensland is bracing for the most ferocious cyclone in its living history.
My thoughts and prays go out to all those affected.  Can only pray that the cyclone dissipates before crossing the coast, although there does not seem much chance of this happening.
It was only in 2006 that Cyclone Larry devastated communities along the coast.  Cyclone Yasi is said to be much worse than Larry.
How much more can these poor people take, after the catastrophic rains and flash flooding of the past few weeks?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Welcome

I welcome your comments; they are little personal notes to me. I enjoy reading what each of you have to say. Thanks for dropping by.