A Day In The A Blue Mountains.

Thanks for visiting my blog. I welcome you to take your time and browse , visiting my bush garden and discovering the wonders of my city within a national park; Blue Mountains National Park. Via my blog you will travel with me through the successes, trials and tribulations of gardening on a bush block. I share with you my patchwork & quilting, knitting, paper crafts, cooking and life in general.

Sunday 20 March 2011

Appreciation.

As I dash out to celebrate my brother-in-law's fiftieth birthday, and my nephew's 12th, (yes both on the same day) I am reminded how much we take our close and loved ones for granted.
Yeah, they may not pick up after themselves, leave the kitchen and bathroom as if a tornado has swept through but when they DO clean up not only after themselves but after YOU, when you're in a rush...do you thank them?
That's what happened to me this morning.
And I'm just about to log out and thank everyone who helped me out this morning as I add the last touches to my handmade birthday cards!  Sorry, no time for photographs.  Perhaps I'll be better organized next time and I can show off my creations.
Until the next blog...Sweet Pea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Welcome

I welcome your comments; they are little personal notes to me. I enjoy reading what each of you have to say. Thanks for dropping by.