A Day In The A Blue Mountains.

Thanks for visiting my blog. I welcome you to take your time and browse , visiting my bush garden and discovering the wonders of my city within a national park; Blue Mountains National Park. Via my blog you will travel with me through the successes, trials and tribulations of gardening on a bush block. I share with you my patchwork & quilting, knitting, paper crafts, cooking and life in general.

Thursday 17 March 2011

Storm of Time - 2

Last night I finished reading Storm of Time .
My sympathies reach out to ex-governor of New South Wales, Captain William Bligh and my condolences to Conor Mannion; while I look forward to a romance blossoming in No Barrier.
What I also suspect is that we'll be seeing less of Johnny Prentice now that he has completed his life's goal to destroy his old master.  Will his mother take the punishment meant for him? Will he be pushed even further away from the settlement as the explorers find their way across the Great Dividing Range?
And does the conniving John Macarthur have more tricks hidden under his proverbial sleeve?  Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Welcome

I welcome your comments; they are little personal notes to me. I enjoy reading what each of you have to say. Thanks for dropping by.