A Day In The A Blue Mountains.

Thanks for visiting my blog. I welcome you to take your time and browse , visiting my bush garden and discovering the wonders of my city within a national park; Blue Mountains National Park. Via my blog you will travel with me through the successes, trials and tribulations of gardening on a bush block. I share with you my patchwork & quilting, knitting, paper crafts, cooking and life in general.

Monday 4 April 2011

Manic Monday.

Do you ever have days when you have soooo much to do that you run around like a dog chasing its tail?
That's how today feels for me!

So I'm starting my morning with a juice for breakfast; carrot, apple, beetroot and celery.
Lunch will be leftover curried sausages from last night's dinner. (Yes which was made from leftover sausages from Meat 'n Three Veg).
For tea I somehow have to squeeze in preparing this: 


and you can find the recipe in this cookbook.  I also have my patchwork sewing class from one onwards where I'm looking forward to choosing fabric for Older Twin Sister's quilt.
I must do a load of laundry, ironing uniforms for Honey Pie,shopping,check in on my neighbour who has had chemotherapy recently...I think you all know the script...
Hope you all have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Welcome

I welcome your comments; they are little personal notes to me. I enjoy reading what each of you have to say. Thanks for dropping by.