A Day In The A Blue Mountains.

Thanks for visiting my blog. I welcome you to take your time and browse , visiting my bush garden and discovering the wonders of my city within a national park; Blue Mountains National Park. Via my blog you will travel with me through the successes, trials and tribulations of gardening on a bush block. I share with you my patchwork & quilting, knitting, paper crafts, cooking and life in general.

Thursday 2 June 2011

Twin Quilts for Twin Sisters.

Yay! Sue Bell from Fancy Stitches has finished continuous quilting my Twin Quilts.  Wow, can't believe she managed to do both in less than one week!  She also machine sewed the binding on for me so all I need to do now is hem the binding and add the labels.
Found this great tutorial for blind stitching quilt binding. Love it!  Thanks to Dream Weaver's Quilts.











I'm loving everything about these two quilts.  As they were progressing I had my doubts about these and that.  When I went to purchase the backing fabric I couldn't find what I wanted, and on and on....
Now that they've all come together I'm very happy.  Hope my sisters are too!!!!
All that's left to do now is hem the binding and sew on the labels. 
Then they're off to a birthday party on the 11th June.
I'm linking this post to WIP Wednesday at Don't Call Me Betsy.  WIP Wednesday is usually hosted at Freshly Pieced.
Hope you all have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. I get very particular about my backing fabrics, too. :) These are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! They are looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, the quilting on these is just lovely, great choice! Your sisters are going to be very happy with these quilts! Thanks for linking up to WIP Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all the lovely comments and for dropping by! Only one week to go before the quilts are gifted.

    ReplyDelete

Comments Welcome

I welcome your comments; they are little personal notes to me. I enjoy reading what each of you have to say. Thanks for dropping by.