A Day In The A Blue Mountains.

Thanks for visiting my blog. I welcome you to take your time and browse , visiting my bush garden and discovering the wonders of my city within a national park; Blue Mountains National Park. Via my blog you will travel with me through the successes, trials and tribulations of gardening on a bush block. I share with you my patchwork & quilting, knitting, paper crafts, cooking and life in general.

Thursday 14 July 2011

Thrifty Thursday.

Do I like chenille?  Not particularly but I instantly fell in love with this double bed bed spread when I spotted it in my local St. Vinnie's store yesterday.
Why?  Well, the colours are just so ME!  It's not often I see something and KNOW immediately that it's right.
And at $25 it's a bargain.
Here it's on a king single bed but it fits perfectly on a double bed too.
Only problem now is do I use it on the guest bed or do I use it on the loft studio bed?
Pink and green...my favourite colour combination.  Just a blush of pink, and such a soft, soft green.
The browns go perfectly with the guest bedroom rug too...hmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Welcome

I welcome your comments; they are little personal notes to me. I enjoy reading what each of you have to say. Thanks for dropping by.