A Day In The A Blue Mountains.

Thanks for visiting my blog. I welcome you to take your time and browse , visiting my bush garden and discovering the wonders of my city within a national park; Blue Mountains National Park. Via my blog you will travel with me through the successes, trials and tribulations of gardening on a bush block. I share with you my patchwork & quilting, knitting, paper crafts, cooking and life in general.

Saturday 13 August 2011

Fern Stitch Lacy Diamond Pattern

This winter, I've been looking at everyone's beautifully lacy scarves with much envy.
I have a fine collection of scarves but it seems that this year's fashion has produced masses of much more romantic looking scarves and cowls than my lot.
So, as I have almost a whole ball of Panda Magnum 8ply leftover from Darcy I've been practising my lacy knitting with it in the hope that I can splurge on some lace weight yarn for a new scarf for next winter.
So far so good.
As a child I picked up the sequence of this type of pattern very quickly and mostly completed anything up to twenty rows without referring to the pattern.
Alas, my mind is no longer as sharp as it was back then! 
Perhaps a decimal point has shifted in my IQ.
Here it is on Ravelry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Welcome

I welcome your comments; they are little personal notes to me. I enjoy reading what each of you have to say. Thanks for dropping by.