A Day In The A Blue Mountains.

Thanks for visiting my blog. I welcome you to take your time and browse , visiting my bush garden and discovering the wonders of my city within a national park; Blue Mountains National Park. Via my blog you will travel with me through the successes, trials and tribulations of gardening on a bush block. I share with you my patchwork & quilting, knitting, paper crafts, cooking and life in general.

Wednesday 17 August 2011

The Show Must Go On.

This week I'm knitting a  scarf.

Our redecorating is progressing slowly and the craftroom/study is now looking like this:
Well, that's one corner of the room.
So much more to do...hang some art work, make curtains, add a sewing table.



The Guest Bedroom has now got the window blind hung and is waiting for a desk which has gone from this:
To this:
The desk needs some new knobs and we've been to the hardware store twice this week and forgotten to buy them!

Lots of health issues the past week so that has slowed me down (again) but I refuse to be beaten.  
My health is also part reason for starting the lacy scarf...I felt a real need to just sit and snuggle up in front of the TV.  
What better time than to knit than when watching TV?

So Dr Seuss #2 has been progressing very slowly and you can check him out here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Welcome

I welcome your comments; they are little personal notes to me. I enjoy reading what each of you have to say. Thanks for dropping by.