A Day In The A Blue Mountains.

Thanks for visiting my blog. I welcome you to take your time and browse , visiting my bush garden and discovering the wonders of my city within a national park; Blue Mountains National Park. Via my blog you will travel with me through the successes, trials and tribulations of gardening on a bush block. I share with you my patchwork & quilting, knitting, paper crafts, cooking and life in general.

Wednesday 10 August 2011

WIP Wednesday

Mohair Sweater, finished.
With the left-over Mohair, I made Darcy.

Dr Seuss #2 is very much turning out as 
a-make-it-up-as-you-go-along quilt top!
I'm happy with how it's turning out.
Dr Seuss #1 is awaiting label (still).
Not much other progress going on this week due to health issues.
Mr Honey Pie has been very good though and re-do of study (Room #2)is at 
painting-all-finished stage, just waiting for my input now.
I have sanded back the Guest Bedroom desk,
now have to decide on a finish.
Hope you have all had a productive week.

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced
Stop by and visit Lee @ Freshly Pieced, 
WIP Wednesday #39 and see what others have been up to this week.


7 comments:

  1. Darcy is adorable! Now I want to run out an find some leftover yarn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little lambykins!

    I'm a big fan of Dr. Seuss, too, so of course I love what you're working on. :) The colors and patterns you've paired with the fussycuts are spot on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Darcy! Seriously, I want one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emma & fallingforpieces, Darcy was very easy and very quick to make!
    GD loves her.
    The original pattern is in bouclé but I used my leftover Mohair. (see my previous post about Darcy).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jerimi, thanks for your positive comments on Dr. Seuss. As you may already know, this is my 2nd Dr Seuss Quilt top and I'm hard pressed to know which one I like best.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like your Dr. Seuss project! And your knitting is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Leanne! I've enjoyed doing both and I've been knitting since I was 8yrs old!

    ReplyDelete

Comments Welcome

I welcome your comments; they are little personal notes to me. I enjoy reading what each of you have to say. Thanks for dropping by.