A Day In The A Blue Mountains.

Thanks for visiting my blog. I welcome you to take your time and browse , visiting my bush garden and discovering the wonders of my city within a national park; Blue Mountains National Park. Via my blog you will travel with me through the successes, trials and tribulations of gardening on a bush block. I share with you my patchwork & quilting, knitting, paper crafts, cooking and life in general.

Wednesday 31 August 2011

WIP Wednesday.

1. The long hexagons are progressing slowly. Around 240 have been completed.
I'm still procrastinating about whether I should stick to only one hexagon per fabric, or just go all out and use up as many of my scraps as possible. If I take the second option, progress would be much faster.
2.  Dr Seuss Cat in a Hat cot quilt #1 has been labelled and gifted...yay!
Cat in a Hat #2 (above) is (almost) ready for sandwiching, basting and machine quilting.
3.  French General quilt top...no progress sashing cut.
4.  English paper pieced scrappy quilt is now hand quilted and awaiting purple binding. (Almost finished - phew!)
No progress on the following:

Do drop by and visit Lee at Freshly Pieced for WIP Wednesday.
I am looking forward to seeing what everyone else has been up to this past week.
Happy Wednesday to you all.

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced


2 comments:

  1. Oh dear, you're almost as bad as me for having WIPS. I'm intending to do a WIP walk of shame but there are just so many!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura, ha ha! I think I'm a closet patchworker cause I haven't mentioned ALL my WIP! I'd have to dig them out of mothballs to be able to do that. But this is what it's all about isn't it? I am getting better though. Thanks for dropping by.

    ReplyDelete

Comments Welcome

I welcome your comments; they are little personal notes to me. I enjoy reading what each of you have to say. Thanks for dropping by.