A Day In The A Blue Mountains.

Thanks for visiting my blog. I welcome you to take your time and browse , visiting my bush garden and discovering the wonders of my city within a national park; Blue Mountains National Park. Via my blog you will travel with me through the successes, trials and tribulations of gardening on a bush block. I share with you my patchwork & quilting, knitting, paper crafts, cooking and life in general.

Wednesday 19 October 2011

Treasure Hunt.

Good Morning to you all.
Seems that Spring has finally decided to make a show this week.
Yesterday was glorious and I spent the day in the garden feeding all the yummy herbs, as well as all the ornamentals.
This week my daughter and I are planning a party for dearest Grand Daughter.
One of my jobs is to organise a Treasure Hunt for eight preschoolers.
I've not done this ever before so I hope I get it right!  
The above picture of our front door is the first clue.  I plan to photograph each clue and place it in a numbered envelope which the child with the corresponding number badge opens.
Eventually they will find the treasure chest filled with bird seed in which the treasure is hidden.
Have you planned a treasure hunt before?
How did it go?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Welcome

I welcome your comments; they are little personal notes to me. I enjoy reading what each of you have to say. Thanks for dropping by.