A Day In The A Blue Mountains.

Thanks for visiting my blog. I welcome you to take your time and browse , visiting my bush garden and discovering the wonders of my city within a national park; Blue Mountains National Park. Via my blog you will travel with me through the successes, trials and tribulations of gardening on a bush block. I share with you my patchwork & quilting, knitting, paper crafts, cooking and life in general.

Friday 11 November 2011

Remembrance Day, 11.11.11

If you read this article about  Remembrance Day you will find that this day isn't just coincidentally commemorated on the 11th of November each year.

Today is remarkable for its numerological attributes.

I'd like to recognize today as a new beginning and leave you with this book as an inspiration for change.
I have been trying to read it for years now, and it is one that needs commitment.

Hopefully, today will be the day that I make that commitment.


May today be remembered for the day of positive change in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Welcome

I welcome your comments; they are little personal notes to me. I enjoy reading what each of you have to say. Thanks for dropping by.