A Day In The A Blue Mountains.

Thanks for visiting my blog. I welcome you to take your time and browse , visiting my bush garden and discovering the wonders of my city within a national park; Blue Mountains National Park. Via my blog you will travel with me through the successes, trials and tribulations of gardening on a bush block. I share with you my patchwork & quilting, knitting, paper crafts, cooking and life in general.

Thursday 10 November 2011

"Tis The Season

The first Christmas Card for the Season arrived in our mail box this week!
I normally try to send my cards out the first week of December.
Never before have I received one so early.
Thanks Auntie A & Uncle S!

This year the adults in my family are going to do Kris Kringle.
The way I understand Kris Kringle is sort of a Secret Santa, except we haven't kept our giftee secret.

Funnily enough, I picked my daughter and my daughter picked me.

For many years now the extended family stopped buying gifts for adults and one adult buys a gift to the value of $70 for one child.
This eliminates gifts just for the sake of giving a gift.

What do you do at Christmas time when it comes to buying gifts for loved ones?

Do you buy gifts at Christmas?

When do you post out your Christmas Cards?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Welcome

I welcome your comments; they are little personal notes to me. I enjoy reading what each of you have to say. Thanks for dropping by.