A Day In The A Blue Mountains.

Thanks for visiting my blog. I welcome you to take your time and browse , visiting my bush garden and discovering the wonders of my city within a national park; Blue Mountains National Park. Via my blog you will travel with me through the successes, trials and tribulations of gardening on a bush block. I share with you my patchwork & quilting, knitting, paper crafts, cooking and life in general.

Wednesday 4 January 2012

Day 4/366

Today I listed my old electric fry-pan for sale.
Not asking much but wow, so much extra space in my pantry.

4 comments:

  1. Looks just like the one we had as a family! If we didn't live so far from each other - I would buy this from you!! Thank you for the memory!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Just catching up on your lovely blog.
    Your photos are great! We sold our old frypan at our last moving garage sale. It was one of the first things to go! These days we use our toaster oven much more when it is just two of us.
    Happy Australia Day tomorrow.
    xo Sue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Australia Day to you too! Apparently Darwin's only one of two cities in Australia enjoying the sunshine at the moment! We have fog and rain. So unseasonal.

      Delete
  3. Laurie and Sue, I'm happy to report that I eventually sold the fry pan but not before making gluten free pancakes in it for the one last time! Now that the kids have all flown the coop, it was hardly ever used...just like you Sue, it's just the two of us.

    ReplyDelete

Comments Welcome

I welcome your comments; they are little personal notes to me. I enjoy reading what each of you have to say. Thanks for dropping by.