A Day In The A Blue Mountains.

Thanks for visiting my blog. I welcome you to take your time and browse , visiting my bush garden and discovering the wonders of my city within a national park; Blue Mountains National Park. Via my blog you will travel with me through the successes, trials and tribulations of gardening on a bush block. I share with you my patchwork & quilting, knitting, paper crafts, cooking and life in general.

Thursday 10 May 2012

Day 131/366


Out with the old.
Australia goes digital-2013.

7 comments:

  1. Wow so your not digital yet??? Cool shot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Change over next year TT but we can use digital now too.

      Delete
  2. Isn't it just amazing how thin these TV's are! I still have a small black and white TV that I was so thrilled to have as a kid. It looks like a huge box compared to today's tv's! Can you imagine what things will be like when the grandkids are grandparents!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thinner and bigger! Much better picture though. There's a great video going around at the moment about 'glass' and it's simply a matter of touching the glass to view whatever you want.

      Delete
  3. We went digital and had to retune last Tuesday (NZ). The new TV's are certainly better I think. Do you like yours? - Dave

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We love it Dave. Less strain on the eyes for sure.

      Delete
  4. Just saw an ad on TV last night reminding us that we have 6 months to go before Analogue is turned off. We have been Digital for a while so no worries there, but I can't believe the number of Analogue TVs dumped on the kerb sides now! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments Welcome

I welcome your comments; they are little personal notes to me. I enjoy reading what each of you have to say. Thanks for dropping by.