A Day In The A Blue Mountains.

Thanks for visiting my blog. I welcome you to take your time and browse , visiting my bush garden and discovering the wonders of my city within a national park; Blue Mountains National Park. Via my blog you will travel with me through the successes, trials and tribulations of gardening on a bush block. I share with you my patchwork & quilting, knitting, paper crafts, cooking and life in general.

Tuesday 22 May 2012

Day 143/366

Tea Cup Tuesday

Such simplicity, such elegance.
Just what I've come to expect from Royal Albert.
Doesn't it just remind you of a ballerina's tutu?
Swan Lake I'd say.


Purchased from one of my favourite shops in Springwood, Frou Frou.
My Darling Daughter gave me a gift voucher on Mother's Day.  I should have enough left to buy another trio once Parisa finds some more.



The trio is in perfect condition.
The heavily embossed teaspoons are inherited from my Mother-in-law and are from the Netherlands. 


The handle is classical Royal Albert.


I have linked to Terri's Teacup Tuesday.
Do stop by and see what treasures others are sharing.


7 comments:

  1. sooo loving those teaspoons! mmmm... loveliness!
    ty for sharing your joys with us today !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Dear! Yes, this Royal Albert is very elegant and does remind me of a ballerina tutu! I love the handle! So classy! Those tea spoons are remarkable as well. I think Johanna is going to love them when she sees them too.
    Hugs,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elegant and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I agree SP, very elegant photos - Dave

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone for dropping by and for your encouraging comments.
    More teaspoon posts in order?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty cup, definitely a cygnet from Swan Lake :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments Welcome

I welcome your comments; they are little personal notes to me. I enjoy reading what each of you have to say. Thanks for dropping by.