A Day In The A Blue Mountains.

Thanks for visiting my blog. I welcome you to take your time and browse , visiting my bush garden and discovering the wonders of my city within a national park; Blue Mountains National Park. Via my blog you will travel with me through the successes, trials and tribulations of gardening on a bush block. I share with you my patchwork & quilting, knitting, paper crafts, cooking and life in general.

Thursday 9 August 2012

Day 222/366


We had a glorious day in Gladstone, Queensland.
Most people we've spoken to about the City have discouraged us from coming here.  I'm so glad we ignored them.  I'm just sorry we couldn't spend more time sight seeing. Despite the industry I found this area steeped in history and beauty.
Many of the buildings are from the Art Deco era and the City is very well maintained and tidy.

I love the way the bougainvillea has framed a heart shape around the distant view in this photograph. I didn't notice until I'd uploaded it.

4 comments:

  1. That is such a lovely photo Sweet Pea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a beautiful photo Sweet Pea

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely photo and a wonderful perspective. Love the colour!
    Gladstone sounds like a very interesting place to visit. Glad you went there.

    ReplyDelete

Comments Welcome

I welcome your comments; they are little personal notes to me. I enjoy reading what each of you have to say. Thanks for dropping by.