A Day In The A Blue Mountains.

Thanks for visiting my blog. I welcome you to take your time and browse , visiting my bush garden and discovering the wonders of my city within a national park; Blue Mountains National Park. Via my blog you will travel with me through the successes, trials and tribulations of gardening on a bush block. I share with you my patchwork & quilting, knitting, paper crafts, cooking and life in general.

Wednesday 24 October 2012

Day 298/366


Among other things, today I dyed pasta, in readiness for a special family birthday.





4 comments:

  1. I am curious now, what will you do with them? They remind me of those pasta necklaces I used to make with my children when they were young.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that's an interesting trick SP! I wonder what you are going to do with that? - Dave

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can now reveal that they went to making 'sea shell' necklaces at my Grand Daughter's underwater themed birthday party. I am amazed at how the activity captivated all the children aged from 4 to 8 years of age. Lots of comments were made by the children about the vibrant colours too. A great hit with the kids.

    ReplyDelete

Comments Welcome

I welcome your comments; they are little personal notes to me. I enjoy reading what each of you have to say. Thanks for dropping by.