A Day In The A Blue Mountains.

Thanks for visiting my blog. I welcome you to take your time and browse , visiting my bush garden and discovering the wonders of my city within a national park; Blue Mountains National Park. Via my blog you will travel with me through the successes, trials and tribulations of gardening on a bush block. I share with you my patchwork & quilting, knitting, paper crafts, cooking and life in general.

Monday 10 December 2012

Day 345/366


Dinner tonight consisted of stir fried snow peas and spinach from Crop and Swap, baked salmon from our local fish monger and baby carrots from the vegie patch which I cooked in a pouch in the oven.  I made a sauce from white wine, butter, olive oil, lemon juice and thyme then served the lot sprinkled with toasted pine nuts.
For health reasons, Mr Honey Pie and I are trying to include fish in our evening meals twice a week to increase our intake of omega threes. 
Atlantic salmon is one of my favourite fish and also one of the most expensive!


2 comments:

Comments Welcome

I welcome your comments; they are little personal notes to me. I enjoy reading what each of you have to say. Thanks for dropping by.