A Day In The A Blue Mountains.

Thanks for visiting my blog. I welcome you to take your time and browse , visiting my bush garden and discovering the wonders of my city within a national park; Blue Mountains National Park. Via my blog you will travel with me through the successes, trials and tribulations of gardening on a bush block. I share with you my patchwork & quilting, knitting, paper crafts, cooking and life in general.

Sunday 13 January 2013

Preparing for a Detox


Day One


Day Two


Day Three

I have never done a juice fast before but I'm seriously thinking of doing one this year.
In preparation I'm replacing one meal each day with a juice - mostly of vegetable.
Even though it's only been three days, I've had some 'interesting' side effects; from nausea to a huge burst of energy.

Have you tried a juice fast before?
How did you find it?
What effects did you experience?


1 comment:

  1. I have never tried that but imagine it might help one lose weight if not used to often? I wouldn't like to do this too often - Dave

    ReplyDelete

Comments Welcome

I welcome your comments; they are little personal notes to me. I enjoy reading what each of you have to say. Thanks for dropping by.