A Day In The A Blue Mountains.

Thanks for visiting my blog. I welcome you to take your time and browse , visiting my bush garden and discovering the wonders of my city within a national park; Blue Mountains National Park. Via my blog you will travel with me through the successes, trials and tribulations of gardening on a bush block. I share with you my patchwork & quilting, knitting, paper crafts, cooking and life in general.

Wednesday 13 November 2013

WOW

Besides the fact that today is Wear Orange Wednesday...we have another WOW surprise coming up...I will keep you posted!





2 comments:

  1. Don't tell me, you are taking up Pilates!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not Pilates Kath..but I have been doing Yoga for a few months now & loving it!

      Delete

Comments Welcome

I welcome your comments; they are little personal notes to me. I enjoy reading what each of you have to say. Thanks for dropping by.