A Day In The A Blue Mountains.

Thanks for visiting my blog. I welcome you to take your time and browse , visiting my bush garden and discovering the wonders of my city within a national park; Blue Mountains National Park. Via my blog you will travel with me through the successes, trials and tribulations of gardening on a bush block. I share with you my patchwork & quilting, knitting, paper crafts, cooking and life in general.

Monday 6 January 2014

Lost World

Little Miss Six is spending a week with Mr Honey Pie and I while her mum is at summer school.
The weather was perfect for the sand sculptures exhibition in Windsor.















Earlier this summer we were hoping to go to see the Sculptures by the Sea but because the weather was so exhaustingly hot we didn't quite make it. 
This was a nice alternative and well timed to come after the rush of Christmas and New Year Celebrations.
Afterwards we had fish and chips down by the Hawkesbury River.






1 comment:

  1. sounds like a perfect day. I am just jealous of all that sunshine!

    ReplyDelete

Comments Welcome

I welcome your comments; they are little personal notes to me. I enjoy reading what each of you have to say. Thanks for dropping by.