A Day In The A Blue Mountains.

Thanks for visiting my blog. I welcome you to take your time and browse , visiting my bush garden and discovering the wonders of my city within a national park; Blue Mountains National Park. Via my blog you will travel with me through the successes, trials and tribulations of gardening on a bush block. I share with you my patchwork & quilting, knitting, paper crafts, cooking and life in general.

Thursday 30 October 2014

Thrifty Thursday

Halloween is becoming more and more popular here in the Blue Mountains.


Our little subdivision has been practising the tradition for a number of years now.


For some reason I have been feeling the need to be thrifty of late, perhaps there's a bit of anxiety behind this as Mr HP nears retirement.


My health has been an issue too and I'm not feeling motivated to do extraordinary things.


But not wanting to disappoint, I made an effort to be prepared for the children in the neighbourhood.


These little packages took me less than a morning to complete.


And here's where the thriftiness comes in;
these little packages cost me less $1 each to fill, and the packaging and crafty bits all came from my stash of scrap paper and craft items.





2 comments:

  1. Quite delightful!

    and thankyou for your comment about my quilt xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Kath! Thanks for dropping by.xXx

      Delete

Comments Welcome

I welcome your comments; they are little personal notes to me. I enjoy reading what each of you have to say. Thanks for dropping by.