A Day In The A Blue Mountains.

Thanks for visiting my blog. I welcome you to take your time and browse , visiting my bush garden and discovering the wonders of my city within a national park; Blue Mountains National Park. Via my blog you will travel with me through the successes, trials and tribulations of gardening on a bush block. I share with you my patchwork & quilting, knitting, paper crafts, cooking and life in general.

Tuesday 4 November 2014

Can't Live Without

What is it that I can't live without? In teacher's college, many years ago, I was taught about needs and wants. Using what I could remember of this knowledge I made a decision.

 I could not live without a lot of things. But I decided that I could not live without my multi-focal prescription eye glasses because without them I would lose so much more.



Without them I could not knit, sew, read, help my Grand Daughter, shop, take photographs, (can you see how out of focus the above pic is? I took it without my glasses on - of course)and so much more. What would be the worse is not being able to see my most loved members of my family, or helping with the little things we take for granted.

How about you? What is it that you Can't Live Without? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Welcome

I welcome your comments; they are little personal notes to me. I enjoy reading what each of you have to say. Thanks for dropping by.